Timemore Black Mirror 2 Scale
If pour over coffee is your beloved coffee making ritual, the Timemore Black Mirror 2 Smart Scale is the final frontier in coffee making perfection.
The Black Mirror 2 Smart Scale’s integrated pour over stand, dual sensor and brewing app allows you to perfect not only your recipe, but also your flow rate and coffee extraction. Only the Black Mirror 2 Smart Scales measures 1) water injection, 2) flow rate and 3) coffee extraction in real time. It’s the ultimate in precision pour over coffee
- Comes with adjustable, integrated pour over stand allowing the scale to simultaneously measure water injection into the dripper, whilst a separate sensor reads the coffee being extracted into the vessel
- Also reflects flow rate of water injection in grams per second so you can perfect your pour rate
- Auto-timer function will start time as soon as pouring begins
- LED backlit display shows timer, clean water weight, coffee extraction weight, battery life, Bluetooth connection, sound, auto-timer functions
- Connect via Bluetooth to Apple/Android app allowing you to analyse your brew in real time, save and share it.
- Matte surface prevents reflection, scratching and water stains/fingerprints
- Water-resistant nanotech coating on surface
- Silicone pad shields rechargeable port and buttons from spills
- Battery life: 24-hour continual use. More than 2 months @ 20min/day
- 3 min automatic off time
- Comes with silicone mat (anti-skid and temperature resistant) & USB-cable (Type C) and integrated pour over stand.
- Accuracy: 0.1g (0.1g min | 2kg max)
- Weight: 605g
- Size: 135mm x 200mm x 245mm (W x D x H), dripper holder diameter 85cm
- Max loading: 2kg max on scale, 1kg max on dripper
- Surface Temperature Resistance: -10°C to 60°C or -20°C to 100°C with Silicone Pad
- USB recharging 2300mAh battery for (USB type-C)
- Ensure scale is on flat, stable, dry surface before use
- DO NOT use while charging
- Do NOT use a quick charger. 5V 1A-2A recommended
- Always use silicone mat to protect ports from spills
- Avoid direct water contact with charge points
1-year limited warranty
All our deliveries are handled by a third party courier company.
Once a package is collected from our premises we have no control over delivery times, delays and cannot make any special arrangements with the couriers.
Please ensure that you provide the correct contact details and delivery address when placing the order.
Please ensure that there will be someone to accept the package on your behalf at the address provided, during working hours.
Our couriers do not deliver over weekends.
Please note that orders are not processed over weekends.
Orders are processed the first working day after your order was placed.
We attempt to ship all packages within 24 hours after receiving orders.
We strive to deliver your order as soon as is possible but do not guarantee specific delivery times.