Timemore Ice Dripper Set(Cold Brew)
Cold brew coffee has become incredibly popular as it REDUCES BITTERNESS and ACIDITY versus hot brews.
The secret lies in the delicate brewing process. Using hot water simply speeds up the extraction. However, hot water can enhance bitterness and acidity. Brewing at cold temperatures requires a much longer and delicate extraction, reducing bitterness and acidity. You can’t beat a cold brew coffee for refreshment and true coffee flavour.
Why COLD BREW and NOT ICE COFFFE?
ICE COFFEE is simply hot coffee cooled down, retaining the levels of bitterness and acidity of hot brews. Cold brew coffee reduces bitterness and acidity (harshness), making them sweeter and tastier than ice coffee.
The Timemore Ice Dripper makes cold brew easy and precise. It delivers a supremely clean cup, highlighting sweetness and other inherent coffee flavours noted by the roaster. Elegantly styled and made from luxurious materials ensure the Ice Dripper is as good to look at as it is to use.
- Makes deliciously sweet and low acidity cold brew in 2-4 hours (some methods can take 24 hours)
- Luxurious build quality (Borosilicate glass (crystal-like toughened glass), aluminium alloy and frosted Tritan (BPA free shatter resistant plastic)
- Precision tap for ultimate flow control.
- Tap is numbered so you can adjust improve results brew to brew
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Filters included
- Add 23-25g of coarsely/plunger grind coffee to the basket (between sugar and course sea salt)
- Place the basket on the glass jug
- Pour enough water to saturate ground coffee evenly. Roughly 50-60g
- Place a paper filter on the wet grinds to aid even water distribution. Not critical as the screen will do this to some extent
- Place the feeder on top of the jug and basket
- Close the tap to mark 0
- Add 300g of ice water
- Carefully open the tap, regulating the flow rate to 7-8 drops per 10 second
- Place in fridge until brew is completed in 2-4 hours
- Capacity: 1 mug, makes 250-300ml of cold brew
- Material: Borosilicate glass (crystal-like toughened glass), aluminium alloy and frosted Tritan (BPA free shatter resistant plastic)
- Height: 320mm
- Diameter: 80mm
- Available only in white with Silver tap
All our deliveries are handled by a third party courier company.
Once a package is collected from our premises we have no control over delivery times, delays and cannot make any special arrangements with the couriers.
Please ensure that you provide the correct contact details and delivery address when placing the order.
Please ensure that there will be someone to accept the package on your behalf at the address provided, during working hours.
Our couriers do not deliver over weekends.
Please note that orders are not processed over weekends.
Orders are processed the first working day after your order was placed.
We attempt to ship all packages within 24 hours after receiving orders.
We strive to deliver your order as soon as is possible but do not guarantee specific delivery times.