Rancilio Silvia Pro X & Stile Combo
This combo is ideal for the very serious home barista and combines two of the ultimate pieces of equipment for the enthusiast that wants the best coffee gear.
The Serious Combo Includes:
1. Rancilio Silvia Pro
2. Rancilio Stile grinder
3. Black tamper
4.1kg of freshly roasted Heavenly Coffees Beans.
The Silvia Pro X
- Double boilers - A separate 1 litre boiler for steam means loads of steam available on demand. No more waiting for the steam to build up after pulling your shots.
- Double pumps - Each boiler has its own pump - this ensures that you don't have a sudden pressure drop in the middle of pulling a shot, if the steam boiler suddenly requires additional water.
- PID Control - The PID gives superb temperature stability. It also allows you to adjust brew and steam temperatures independently.
- Programmable on and off function - set how many hours from now the machine must switch on and off.
- Shot timer - now you can see exactly how long your shot is running.
- Soft Pre Infusion - programmable
- Pressure gauge
- Height adjustable drip tray - allows you to place a scale under the porta filter with your cup for perfect control
The Rancilio Stile grinder
The new Rancilio Stile On-demand grinder from Rancilio has just arrived and it is a real show stopper. It has 3 programmable doses, micrometric adjustment and quiet operation. It sports 58mm burrs and a very respectable grind speed of 1.5g/s at espresso grind (18g dose in 12 seconds)
It's modern stylish looks available in black or white will make look good in any setting. It has features that is normally found only on much more expensive grinders. With Rancilio's enviable reputation for building rock solid pieces of equipment the Stile is set to become a favourite amongst coffee lovers.
Watch the reviews below and see for yourself
1. 58mm Burrs
2. 1200 RPM
3. 300g Hopper
4. 15.g/s (Espresso Setting)
5. Stepless Micrometric adjustment
7. Portafilter or button activation
8. Burr replacement alarm
All our deliveries are handled by a third party courier company.
Once a package is collected from our premises we have no control over delivery times, delays and cannot make any special arrangements with the couriers.
Please ensure that you provide the correct contact details and delivery address when placing the order.
Please ensure that there will be someone to accept the package on your behalf at the address provided, during working hours.
Our couriers do not deliver over weekends.
Please note that orders are not processed over weekends.
Orders are processed the first working day after your order was placed.
We attempt to ship all packages within 24 hours after receiving orders.
We strive to deliver your order as soon as is possible but do not guarantee specific delivery times.