Timemore C3 Pro grinder
High-end professional hand grinders, like the Chestnut C3 Pro, often produce superior grind quality to electric grinders Substituting expensive motors allow manufacturers to focus on grind efficiency, burr quality, and materials. Being a manual and tactile experience, Timemore have perfected the coffee making experience with the C3 Pro.
The C3 Pro is a significant upgrade from Timemore’s award winning Chestnut C2, which set the standard for hand grinders globally. The Chestnut C3 Pro combines all the best features, like the foldable handle, into one amazing, high-value package.
- Superior grind quality: Unmatched uniformity for better extraction and ultimately better coffee
- Universal grind: 20 grind settings for French Press/plunger, filter, pour over, AeroPress, Moka Pot, Espresso
- High-quality burrs: Patented S2C burr stainless steel burrs for ease, precision, and longevity
- Smooth grinding: Dual-bearing makes manual grinding a very enjoyable experience
- Build Quality: Precision machined alloy aluminium body
- Feel: Sturdy, luxurious and grippy
- Compact: Stainless steel fold-away mechanical handle for intact compact storage
Timemore’s new patented “Spike and Crush”, or “S2C” burr design has a 2-step grinding action. An initial cut primes the beans for the secondary finer grind dramatically improving efficiency, grind uniformity and burr longevity.
The S2C burr is an enhanced universal burr, meaning it doesn’t have a bias towards espresso or manual brews. It delivers superior uniformity throughout. From plunger/French press all the way through to extra fine grinds like Espresso.
The Chestnut C3 Pro is hard to match for features and value.
- Colour Black
- Patented 38mm “Spike to Cut” conical burr for precision grinding
- Includes carry bag, instruction manual, cleaning brush and display case
- Material: Aluminum + Stainless Steel + PC
- H: 147mmx DW: 52mm
- Weight: 430g
- Coffee capacity: 25g beans (1 large cup)
- Cleaning Instructions – See Video
- Burrs should be cleaned frequently for optimal flavour
- For use of coffee only
- Must not be powered by motor
- 1-year warranty
All our deliveries are handled by a third party courier company.
Once a package is collected from our premises we have no control over delivery times, delays and cannot make any special arrangements with the couriers.
Please ensure that you provide the correct contact details and delivery address when placing the order.
Please ensure that there will be someone to accept the package on your behalf at the address provided, during working hours.
Our couriers do not deliver over weekends.
Please note that orders are not processed over weekends.
Orders are processed the first working day after your order was placed.
We attempt to ship all packages within 24 hours after receiving orders.
We strive to deliver your order as soon as is possible but do not guarantee specific delivery times.